Tuesday, May 27, 2008

f157 p0s7!!!!1111one

Hey! Welcome to Sunshine Zero Death Kittens (from Rainbow Hell)

This will be a blog about my personal experiences, new strange wonderful music, serious video game musings, food+cooking, and whatever else comes into mind. I'm a geek who goes to a pretty damn good school, and although I'm technically a New Media studies and Creative Writing major, I pretty much spend my school time talking about the intarweb, cult TV, and gaming in lofty academic terms while writing screenplay shorts and other things.

Right now I'm livin' in NYC (which is eating away at my cash reserves FAST) for the summer, looking for ways to support my unpaid summer internship with bartending or table waiting. That'll create some interesting stories I'm sure. As much as I want to play some games and talk about them academically though, that may be difficult seeing my current computer isn't quite the processing machine, and being TV-less for the summer has rendered my PS2 borked. That means a whole lot of free indie computer games, both art-related and not. Expect some posts soon about The Marriage, Battle for Wesnoth, Stuff by Tale of Tales, and other things.

Anyways, this is supposed to be a short intro so I'll keep it short. Let the Death Kittens begin their unearthly reign of terror!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What horrors lie in store!